Water & Sewer Accounts
Water Quality Report: We’re pleased to present to you this year’s Water Quality Report. This report is designed to inform you about the quality water and services we deliver to you every day. Our constant goal is to provide you with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water. We want you to understand the efforts we make to continually improve the water treatment process and to protect our water resources. We are committed to ensuring the quality of your water. The Village has six personnel certified by the I.E.P.A. as licensed potable water operators. Our water source is ground water and we treat our water with aeration and ion exchange softening as well as chlorine and fluoride.
Water Saving Tips: This document will provide useful information on ways to save water.
Senior Citizen Discount: The Village of Richton Park offers our seniors that are age 65 or older to receive a quarterly discount of $11.00 off of their utility bill.
Please fill out proper move-in form and bring to the Village Hall during normal business hours. Along with the form you will need to provide a current state photo ID and a copy of your occupancy inspection (can be obtained at the building department)
To establish Water Service a non-refundable fee of $50 is charged to establish water service at a new address as of May 1, 2012.
Normal Business Hours:
Note: An appointment will need to be made in order to turn water on and someone must be present at the service address at the time of the appointment.No same day appointments.
Please fill out the move-out form and bring to the Village Hall during normal business hours.
Along with the form you will need to provide a current state photo ID.
Note: The Village bills in the arrears for the water and sewer. A final read will need to be done in order to obtain a final water bill.
There are many options for making a payment on your utility account:
- There are two drop boxes located at the Village available 24 hours a day. One is located on the west side of the Village Hall, next to the US mailbox. The second is located inside the lobby of the Village Hall.
- You can mail payment: Village of Richton Park-Water; 4455 Sauk Trail, Richton Park, IL
- You can make a payment online via iConnect. You will need your account number.
- Payments can be made in person during business hours at the front window. Hours: Monday 9-8pm, Tuesday-Friday 9-5pm, and Saturday 9-12Noon.
- All payments made by check need to include your phone number and account number.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS are to be made at the drop box.
- Drop boxes will be removed during the disconnection period. Payments will need to be made at the front desk during business hours.
- We DO NOT accept temporarily checks.
- All checks will be converted through the electronic checking system.