- TO PAY ONLINE - Please go to www.PayOnlineTicket.com.
- TO PAY BY MAIL - Please place a check mark in the box next to "Payment Enclosed" on the Notice of Violation Liability Stub. Enclose the Notice of Violation Liability Stub along with a check or money order made payable to: Village of Richton Park RLE Program, PO Box 6750, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6750. DO NOT SEND CASH. BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR TICKET NUMBER ON THE FRONT OF YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO ENSURE PROPER ALLOCATION. There will be a $35.00 fee assessed for returned checks.
- TO PAY IN PERSON - Please bring your Violation Notice and Payment to:
- Richton Park Police Dept. - 4455 Sauk Trail - Richton Park, IL 60471.
- Business Hours are 24 hrs, 7 days / week.
- Accepted forms of payment include: Cash / Credit Card / Check / Money Order
- You MUST bring payment to this location WITHIN 30 DAYS of the Notice Date found on the front of the Notice of Violation.
- TO PAY BY PHONE - Please call (877) 262-3318 and select the payment option when prompted. Business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Accepted forms of payment include: ELECTRONIC CHECK and CREDIT CARD.
Any additional questions, please call the Police Department Records at 708.481.8950 ext 230 Monday-Friday (9am to 5pm).