COVID-19 | Village Updates, News, and Resources
9/8/2021 | New Statewide Face-Mask Mandate FAQs
The Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunities has developed a FAQ document regarding the State’s indoor face mask mandate. Check out the full FAQ document HERE.
9/2/2021 | New CDC Covid-19 News:
More than 200,000 children have tested positive for Covid during the past week, 5x as many as compared to a month ago.
14 States have seen increasing Covid deaths by more than 50% compared to the previous week.
- US Population
- 62% have received at least one dose of a Covid Vaccine.
- 53% have been fully vaccinated.
- 75% of Adults have received at least one dose.
- 65% of Adults have been fully vaccinated.
- 92% of Seniors have received at least one dose.
- 82% of Seniors have been fully vaccinated.
Gov. Pritzker announces that the entire State of IL is under an indoor Face Covering Mandate, regardless of vaccination status. This mandate includes all municipal facilities as well. All healthcare workers, teachers, school staff, professors, and college students in the state to get vaccinated or undergo weekly Covid testing.
In order to avoid weekly testing, individuals must receive their first Covid vaccine dose by September 5 and their second dose by October 5.
The FDA announced FULL APPROVAL for the Pfizer Vaccine
8/23/2021 | New CCPH COVID-19 Mitigation:
In accordance with the authority delegated to it by the Illinois Department of Public Health pursuant to the Illinois Public Health Act, the Illinois Department of Public Health Powers and Duties Law, and the Cook County, Illinois, Code of Ordinances, the Cook County Department of Public Health hereby directs and orders:
All Businesses and Individuals
- Any individual aged two and older and able to medically tolerate a mask shall be required to wear a mask when indoors in a public place, regardless of vaccination status.
- For the purposes of this Order, indoor public spaces include any common or shared space in: (1) a residential multi-unit building or (2) any non-residential building, including but not limited to retail stores, restaurants, bars/taverns, health and fitness clubs, museums, hotels, personal services, performance venues, movie theaters, commercial buildings, event venues, healthcare settings, congregate facilities, on public transportation and in transportation hubs.
- Mask refers to a complete and tight knit fabric or cloth, or medical mask that is appropriately sized for the individual’s face to snuggly cover the nasal openings and mouth without the necessity of being held in place by the individual’s hands.
- All businesses open to public must post signage, in a form and size approved by CCDPH, advising patrons and staff that masks are required to be worn on the premises. Such signage must be posted at all entrances to the premises as well as prominently posted in an area visible to patrons and staff within the establishment.
- Masks may be removed at restaurants, bars and other eating/drinking establishments by patrons when they are actively eating/drinking while stationary. Masks can also be removed for certain activities that require their removal, such as beard shaves or facials.
- Free exercise of religion. This Order does not limit the free exercise of religion. To protect the health and safety of faith leaders, staff, congregants and visitors, religious organizations and houses of worship are strongly encouraged to consult and follow CDC recommendations for Communities of Faith. Religious organizations are strongly encouraged to take steps to ensure social distancing, and implementation of other public health measures.
- Governmental functions. This Order does not apply to the United States government and does not affect services provided by the State or any municipal, township, county, subdivision or agency of government needed to ensure the continuing operation of the government agencies or to provide for or support the health, safety and welfare of the public.
COVID-19 ACTIVITY | VILLAGE OF RICHTON PARK, IL 60471 - AS OF 8/30/2021
|Total People Tested||Total Positive Cases||Vaccine 1st Dose||Completed Series|
COVID-19 TESTING SITES
|CVS | Olympia Fields||3400 Lincoln Hwy||Olympia Fields||9:00am - 6:00pm||Online|
|Will County Community Health Center||5601 W. Monee-Manhattan Rd||Monee||9:00am - 1:00pm||Online|
|UChi Med | Ingalls Mem.||19550 Governors Hwy||Flossmoor||8:00am - 3:00pm||708.915.2683|
|CVS | Flossmoor||3200 Flossmoor Rd||Flossmoor||9:00am - 6:00pm||Online|
|Aunt Martha's Health||500 Dixie Hwy||Chicago Heights||8:30am - 4:30pm||Online|
|Physicians Immediate Care||21035 LaGrange Rd||Frankfort||8:00am - 4:30pm||Online|
|CVS | Mokena||19900 S. LaGrange Rd||Mokena||9:00am - 6:00pm||Online|
|Nas Testing||7460 Duvan Dr.||Tinley Park||8:00am - 8:00pm||Online|
|CVS | Tinley Park||16701 S. Harlem Ave.||Tinley Park||9:00am - 6:00pm||Online|
|Covid-19 Testing Center||16990 Dixie Hwy||Hazel Crest||11:00am - 3:00pm||Online|