- COVID-19 | Village Resource Center
- Gov. JB Pritzker’s Executive Orders & Materials
Gov. JB Pritzker’s Executive Orders & Materials
5/6/21 | Gov. Pritzker Announces Illinois to Enter Bridge Phase of Reopening Plan on May 14th
As Illinois continues to outpace national vaccination rates and COVID-19 trends across the state stabilize following recent upticks, Governor Pritzker announced the entire state will move into the Bridge Phase of the Restore Illinois reopening plan beginning Friday, May 14th. The Bridge Phase will allow for expanded capacity limits for businesses and gatherings before the state moves to a full reopening in Phase 5.
3/24/21 - Gov. Pritzker Announces "Bridge" Transition from Phase 4 to Phase 5
When 70% of the state’s 65 and older population has received at least one dose of a vaccine, Illinois will move into the “Bridge” transition period.
After a 28-day monitoring of the “Bridge” transition period, the state will be eligible to move into Phase 5, as long as 50% or more of Illinois residents, 16 and older, have received at least one dose of a vaccine. Phase 5 will remove capacity restrictions and other regulations in place under previous mitigations and during the “Bridge” transition period.
Illinois Will Receive $13.2 Billion in State and Local Funding
Sens. Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth, hailed the legislation as key to helping the state of Illinois after voting for the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
Specifically, Treasury will be issuing direct payments to local governments with 50,000 residents or more. Previous relief provided through CARES only issued direct payments to governments over 500,000 residents. This new stipulation will allow many governments the opportunity to access those dollars quickly. Learn more about how the funding will be distributed to state residents.
Illinois Governor JB Pritzker’s Executive Orders & Materials
- 11/17/2020 | Press Announcement of Tier 3 Mitigations
- 11/17/2020 | Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations for Illinois
- 11/13/2020 | Phase 4: Extension Executive Order
- 9/22/2020 | Phase 4: Extension Executive Order
- 8/11/2020 | IHDA Rent & Mortgage Assistance Launch
- 8/11/2020 | IDHA Emergency Rental Assistance
- 8/11/2020 | IDHA Emergency Mortgage Assistance
- 6/24/2020 | Casino/Video Gaming Protocols
- 6/24/2020 | Phase 4: Restaurant/Bar Safety Guidlines
- 6/24/2020 | Restore Illinois Guidelines for Reopening
- /Daily LIVE Press Conferences on COVID-19/
- State of Illinois Executive Order in Response to COVID-19
- Emergency Assistance for Small Businesses