Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
LICENSE EXPIRES 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE ISSUED
1. Certificate of Insurance for the minimum coverage of $1,000,000 Property Damage and $500,000 Bodily Injury naming the Village as certificate holder. If applicable, certificate must also show adequate Workman's Compensation coverage.
2. A Licensing and Permit Bond (L & P Bond) in the amount of $10,000 that covers all aspects of the work you will be doing in the Village.
3. The annual fee for sub-contractor's registration is $100. The annual fee for a general contractor's registration is $200. Contractors performing multiple disciplines will be considered a general contractor.
4. Roofing, Fire Sprinkler, Lawn Irrigation, and Private Alarm contractors must submit their State of Illinois license/registration. Electrical contractors must submit their Electrical Contractor license issued by the licensing authority.
5. A $50 processing fee will be applied towards any contractor license fee refund request.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field